D-Chain - Rain Forest (2015 edit) D-Chain - Rain Forest (2015 edit)

I think the original you made is still the best one. I'm wondering why you don't take that song all the way to the end...meaning professional mixing and mastering and release it.

D-Chain responds:

I think you might be right. Though i have to inform you about a More recent Re edit of the song has been made. That one differs from this version

bliss bliss

awesome man!!!!! It feels 80's dude....I'm loving this right now. Nice melody!......dude have you thought of getting a vocalist for that track? it would be perfect with lyrics....But 5 stars anyways cause its nice as it is. Take that project and try to make an EP if you can :)

johnfn responds:

Thanks broski! I've been playing around with the idea of a vocalist, but I'd imagine it's quite an involved process... One of my dreams is to write music with a singer though, so we'll see!

The Door - Embedded The Door - Embedded

This has a unique sound. It's easy to get into it right from the beginning! Really nice bass too man! nice work!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you recognized the unique sound I was going for. I appreciate it! ;)

Ride (Finale Mix) Ride (Finale Mix)

Awesome kick man!!

Check this out Check this out

I like those sounds! oh yes! that's a pretty cool bass sound...it just needs a nice melody on top and some arrangements maybe! but loving the sound!!

Genraltweet responds:

Thanks! Alot of the time, I get stumped and don't know what melody would go with the beat :I but practice makes perfect! So I keep practicing :)

hurt cover hurt cover

this is great! good for a remix

hhoulding responds:

Synths N Junk Synths N Junk

I like the solo melody towards the end....that was a nice climax!

Lacerta Lacerta

Dude don't pay attention to the guy bellow. Guys like that can't deal with the fact that their music is not good enough to be appreciated by others so they go around trying to make other producers feel how they feel. And yeah, I listened to his songs and honestly they're not good at all. Your music sounds much better and solid....keep it going!!

jxl180 responds:

Thank you so much!!!

Into Transport Into Transport

I really enjoyed this one man!! nice work!

Music Acid Music Acid

I love this man! hey the voice samples are from a song I downloaded a while ago from here ( I still listen to it by the way ) ....Is it yours or you just remixed it?! anyways good job!

B3rzerk responds:

Haha thanks man, dude actually i found the samples in a sample pack for FL, but never knew what song it came from >.<
this is mine man lol, but now that you mention it i guess it could be a good remix the song. had no idea one was out Xd
thanks man for the review