introducing myself to ng introducing myself to ng

I enjoyed this

I really like your kind of humor bro!! this one and the spanish love song are great....let me know if you need help with sound design in the future...!!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Great!!

I love this!... great job!!!!! very inspiring and heart warming.

The Tribute The Tribute

It looks cool

It looks really cool I liked it..... but I feel like it has a beginning but not an end...you know...cause it has that first screen at the beginning(that goes away really fast) and then the tank and that's it... Let me know if I can help you with some music and FX... it really has potential.

Dadgame Dadgame

entertaining

This was very entertaining...it got me hooked really fast!!

D-Chain - Rain Forest (2015 edit) D-Chain - Rain Forest (2015 edit)

I think the original you made is still the best one. I'm wondering why you don't take that song all the way to the end...meaning professional mixing and mastering and release it.

D-Chain responds:

I think you might be right. Though i have to inform you about a More recent Re edit of the song has been made. That one differs from this version

bliss bliss

awesome man!!!!! It feels 80's dude....I'm loving this right now. Nice melody!......dude have you thought of getting a vocalist for that track? it would be perfect with lyrics....But 5 stars anyways cause its nice as it is. Take that project and try to make an EP if you can :)

johnfn responds:

Thanks broski! I've been playing around with the idea of a vocalist, but I'd imagine it's quite an involved process... One of my dreams is to write music with a singer though, so we'll see!

The Door - Embedded The Door - Embedded

This has a unique sound. It's easy to get into it right from the beginning! Really nice bass too man! nice work!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you recognized the unique sound I was going for. I appreciate it! ;)